Friday, August 30, 2013

DNA test (7/30/13)

Ok folks, here is an update: the interview with the birthmother went well this morning, but she doesn't have an I D card or any pics of Imani to prove she is the birth parent so the embassy is going to require the DNA test. They were going to try and get her in today to get the I D card so she can make the DNA test that will be administered on Monday. If not, she'll have to wait 2 weeks (they do the test on the 1st and 3rd Mondays of the month). Also, we are still waiting on word if we need to get the documents changed, so please keep praying for that as well. This is a glass is half full situation here as many things could have gone wrong and we now know what it is we need to do to get this little girl home, so we have renewed energy to focus on those things. Thank you for the prayers, support, texts, phone calls, etc...they really strengthen us.

No comments:

Post a Comment